Thursday, March 27, 2014

"Much"


Dear God,

Much.

This word "much" can mean quite a bit in describing my life. Actually, it can mean a lot in anyone's life.

People want MUCH.
People DON'T want much.

I want much joy and happiness and wisdom and intelligence and laughter in my life. I don't want much pain, sorrow, rejections, mistakes, and negativities in my life.

BUT, life is life and it is filled with all of these things to one degree or another. I love it all through YOU. Each phase that I go through in life, each sorrow and joy, is experienced with YOU and I am thankful for it all.

MUCH. It is a good thing because of YOU.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Mark 10:24-31}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark+10%3A24-31&version=NIV

"No one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother
or father or children or fields for me and the gospel 
will fail to receive a hundred times as MUCH in this present age..."
Mark 10:29-30

No comments:

Post a Comment