Saturday, March 29, 2014

Got Praise?


Dear God,

How do I give You the praise for stuff? I mean, in a public way. I want people to know that I love You and that I give You the glory for who I am and what I do (well, the good stuff anyway.) I don't want people to think that I am smug and better than they are because I don't think that at all. I am not like that and You know it.

How do I become authoritative about it? Convictions and beliefs play such a huge roll in everyone's lives. I believe in You and I love the words that You have given us. There is so much in Your word that tells us how to live. It is amazing how it can transform us......WORDS.

Got Words?

Help me Lord to give You the praise for all the good stuff that I have and that I am.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Psalms 113:1-9}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalms+113&version=NIV

Let the name of the Lord be praised,
    both now and forevermore.

Psalms 113:2

No comments:

Post a Comment