Saturday, March 22, 2014

Take My Dear Friend Lord


Dear God,

Take my dear friend. I did the best that I could do and Your ways are a billion times better than my ways. Take my friend and make their life AMAZING! Make their life complete and whole. Let my friend know that I love them very much but there is nothing more that I can do for them. They have to let YOU in their life so that they can know what it means to LIVE life and not merely "exist".

My friend does not know You at this time. Maybe someday they will and then we can spend an eternity praising You and loving each other.

Dear Father, I give You my friend now to love and take care of until that day comes.

I Love You and my Friend.

Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Proverbs 17:17}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=proverbs+17%3A17&version=NIV

A friend loves at all times,
    and a brother is born for a time of adversity.

Proverbs 17:17

No comments:

Post a Comment