Thursday, March 13, 2014

Mountains, Coffee, and God...Nothin' More to Say


Dear God,

Thank you for coffee.

Coffee with whipping cream is the best. I am sitting in the mountains of New Mexico waiting for the sun to come up a bit so that I can walk down the river and hear the sounds of running water and smell the awesome smell of morning mountain air.

I am READY to go.

Please let me feel Your presence there this morning. My heart will jump for joy knowing that You will be there in my favorite place in the whole wide world.

I love you.

Love,
Me:)


(written on our last trip to the mountains.....still loving the mts....AND COFFEE.....mmmmm!)

{Daily Scripture Reading: Isaiah 42:10-13}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=isaiah+42%3A10-13&version=NIV

....shout from the mountaintops.
Isaiah 42:11

No comments:

Post a Comment