Thursday, March 6, 2014

Death and Comfort


Dear God,

I am surrounded by people lately who have lost their fathers to death. I am sure that You are award of Facebook and how this has invaded our lives. It can be a good or a bad thing depending on how it is used. I think the most precious moments for me on Facebook are when people pour out their hearts about a loved one that has died. These precious words they share and the pictures that they post absolutely touch my heart and cause me to be closer to You as I pray for their strength, comfort, and peace to be supplied by You.

Death is the worst part about life. It is a cold fact and everyone will experience it. Death is something that we ALL have in common too (or will have in common with each other someday). Your word says "Blessed are they who mourn because they will be comforted."

You are so good Lord. Thank you for Holy comfort during the loss of a dear loved one. You have been there for me in times of loss.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Matthew 5:1-12}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew+5%3A1-12&version=NIV

Blessed are those who mourn,
    for they will be comforted.

Matthew 5:4

No comments:

Post a Comment