Thursday, March 20, 2014

Bear Tracks Sighted


Dear God,

I saw some bear tracks yesterday when I want walking. They were on the same path that I was taking on my walk. Many things ran through my mind, such as:

*Where was that bear now?
*When did he/she make these tracks?
*Was he/she hungry?
*Does he/she eat people?
*Is it a male or a female bear?
*Are there baby bears around?
*Do I continue on this particular trail or change my course?

You already know that I stayed on the course and I did NOT get eaten by a bear-----didn't even see one. But, oh how similar this is to my every day plain old livin'. Bear tracks are ALWAYS around. Actually, they are more like LION tracks.

Lord, help me stay on course when those nasty bear/lion tracks surround me on all sides.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: I Peter 5:6-10}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=I+Peter+5%3A6-10&version=NIV
(again...this was written when we were in the mountains last year)

Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil
prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to
DEVOUR.
I Peter 5:8


No comments:

Post a Comment