Friday, March 21, 2014

Heal Me Oh Lord


Dear God,

Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for You are the one I praise.

There are many times that we need healing. What a simple and point blank request in Jeremiah 17:14: Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed."

Lord, I ask You the same thing that Jeremiah did many years ago.

Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed. Lord, heal my body. Lord, heal my mind. Lord, heal my heart. Lord, heal my spirit. Lord, heal every single inch of every single fiber that makes up "ME". Heal me because YOU are the one that I praise.

Love,
Me:)

Just like Jeremiah.......


{Daily Scripture Reading: Jeremiah 17:1-18}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah+17%3A1-18&version=NIV

Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed;
    save me and I will be saved,
    for you are the one I praise.

Jeremiah 17:14

No comments:

Post a Comment