Thursday, January 2, 2014

"Tired" Sure Does Get In the Way


Dear God,

I am so tired today. It is hard to stay focused and on track. If I was swinging in a hammock between two oak trees right now, sleeping like a dead monkey, I would sure be a lot happier than I currently am as I am TRYING to stay awake. Our bodies aren't made to work 24/7, are they?

I can relate to the disciples and how they felt on the night that Jesus asked them to stay awake because his "hour" was coming. They all fell asleep. I would have too. It sure wrecks havoc with internal desires......

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Matthew 26:36-46}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew%2026:36-46&version=NIV

Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation.
The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.
Matthew 26:41

No comments:

Post a Comment