Thursday, January 30, 2014

Jeremiah Was a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !


Dear God,

I can never thumb through or read anything in the book of Jeremiah without singing in my head that he was a bullfrog. I just hate that I do that. I am sure that he was not a bull frog. That song is ingrained in my head until I die I guess.

Here is the question:

Will I be singing "Jeremiah was a Bullfrog" for eternity?

Will we remember the thousands of songs that we grew up with while here on earth? Some of the songs that I know won't be too swift in Heaven, I think. Some of the songs that I have WRITTEN wouldn't be either, I think.

Anyway, I hope there is a bullfrog up there named Jeremiah if we DO get to keep some of these timeless classic melodies when we get there.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Exodus 8:1-6}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=exodus+8%3A1-6&version=NIV

So Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt, and the
frogs came up and covered the land.
Exodus 8:6

No comments:

Post a Comment