Sunday, January 12, 2014

Let Your Light Shine


Dear God,
I just hate when I let negative opinions and views from other people discourage me and bring me down. Today, I am down just a bit.

I read an article written by a man that I believe is very sincere in the way that he thinks and believes, but it was discouraging to me. This man has written that he believed in You at one time, but now he has recanted and says that he does NOT believe in You. This man is one voice in a world of billions. It saddens my heart to read his words, and I can tell by the way he writes that he seems to be very educated and an intellectual type of person.

What does Your word tell me about being discouraged when other people's words make me sad? I need a hug from you today Lord.

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: Matthew 5:13-16}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew%205:13-16&version=NIV

Let your light shine before others,
that they may see your good
deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
Matthew 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment