Monday, January 13, 2014

The Biggest "DOER"


Dear God,

Word and actions are so different. Sometimes they even appear to be opposites to me. I can literally talk-talk-talk and plan-plan-plan till I am blue in the face-face-face. BUT, the DOING is what produces the results that I want, NOT the "thinking about it" or the "talking about it".

Lord, I have many plans. I know that your word says that many are a mans plans, but YOU direct his steps. I think that I need to push in the "doing" direction. I think that one of the problems is that in the "doing" world, the results aren't as fast as I would like them to be.

Lord, help me to be a "doer"...the BIGGEST doer that ever there was....

Actually, who was or is the biggest "doer" that has ever been or exists today? I write this with a curl in my lip because that would take a lot of work to be a doer. Am I really ready to WORK? That is where it starts.

Oops...just curled my lip AGAIN!

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Proverbs 16:9, 19:21}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=proverbs%2016:9&version=NKJV
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=proverbs%2019:21&version=NIV

Many are the plans in a person’s heart,
    but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.

Proverbs 19:21

No comments:

Post a Comment