Friday, January 17, 2014

I Need a "Refresh" Button


Dear God,
Thank you for cool days in summer and warm days in the winter. It is refreshing at times to have a day pop up in the middle of a season that is totally unexpected. It revives the soul.

Refresh me today with a blast of cool or a hint of heat. It is amazing how the outdoor temperature can affect the mood of people (and YES, I am affected as well by temperature).

Refresh my soul today with a Holy Hug. I find it interesting that even computer screens have a "refresh" button on them. I wish we had physical "refresh" buttons on us sometimes. It would make life a little easier if we did.

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: Psalms 51:10-12}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalms+51%3A10-12&version=NIV

Create in me a pure heart, O God,
    and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

Psalms 51:10

No comments:

Post a Comment