Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Squirrel Rides in My Bra


Dear God,

How do people know when they are losing their minds? The other day, I put a stuffed squirrel down the front of my shirt and made up a song called "My Squirrel Rides in My Bra" while I was playing my ukulele. Is this crazy?

For me, acting goofy is fun and a wonderful release from the "serious" and "real" things that I have to deal with every day.

I can't imagine Jesus doing silly things like this. God, what do you find humorous? Did Jesus do any pressure release things while He was in human form? I think that He just HAD to feel the physical and emotional pressures that humans feel because He had an earthly body.

This is just something my Yonder Heart is pondering today.

I love you Lord.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: I Samuel 21:10-15}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=I+samuel+21%3A10-15&version=NIV

              So he pretended to be insane in their presence; and while he was
in their hands he acted like a madman, making marks on the
doors of the gate and letting saliva run down his beard.
I Samuel 21:13
 

No comments:

Post a Comment