Friday, January 3, 2014

Lies Bug Me


Dear God,

Help me today as I try to deal with a misunderstanding between me and another person. Sometimes, there seems to be a fine line between misunderstanding and flat out lies.

There is nothing more irritating than lies. People have been lying for years and it will continue until the end of the world. I am intrigued on how the telling of lies seems to have a never ending domino affect of destruction. Lies tear up everything in their path. If I could physically hit lies in their noses, I would. They make me so mad....!

There is nothing more frustrating than lies and there is nothing so soothing and welcoming as TRUTH.

Lord, please give me the wisdom to deal with liars today....even in myself. I still need growth and maturity on how to handle such things.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: John 8:42-47, Proverbs 19:22}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john%208:42-47&version=NIV
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=proverbs%2019:22&version=NIV

.....better to be poor than a liar.
Proverbs 19:22b

No comments:

Post a Comment