Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I Really Do Hate Cancer


Dear God,

I really do hate cancer. Did people get cancer back in Jesus' day? How long has this stuff been around?

I bet that I could easily list ten people (without thinking on my part) I know that have battled this awful disease. I just wanted to tell You that I hate cancer today. I really do!

I sure will be glad when the day comes when I won't have to ever see it or its affects on people.

I am quite tired of being around it. Just like the friends that lowered their friend to Jesus from the roof of a house so that he would be healed, I bring my dear family and friends to you today for healing.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Mark 2:1-12}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark+2%3A1-12&version=NIV
"But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on
 earth to forgive sins." So he said to the man,  "I tell you,
get up, take your mat and go home."
Mark 2:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment