Saturday, January 11, 2014

Anal Holes are Important Too


Dear God,

Me and my daughter were talking just a minute ago about the body of Christ; the church body, the members, the people, the folks that make up the church.

We were discussing the passage in your word that talks about how we should realize that a body is made up of many parts. A finger shouldn't be mad that it is not an eye. A foot shouldn't be mad at a nose, etc. We came to the conclusion that every part of the body is important, even the anal hole (pardon me mentioning this but you know my heart on this and I mean no disrespect at all). Actually, THAT part of the body is EXTREMELY important because without it, we would become full of toxins and DIE!! Here on earth, there are PEOPLE that are referenced as this part of the body in one terminology or another. I guess that we need these types of people to complete the body. Without them, I guess we would die.

How do I respectfully thank you for this part of the body (physical AND church)?

Lord, Thank You.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: I Corinthians 12:12-31}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=I%20corinthians%2012:12-31&version=NIV
(I know this is a weird topic, but God is bigger than our hearts and He knows everything. I John 3:20)
But in fact God has placed the parts in the
body, every one of them, just as he
wanted them to be.
I Corinthians 12:18

No comments:

Post a Comment