Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I Really Do Like Cartoons


Dear God,

Who invented cartoons? Who was the very first person to draw a cartoon? You know, don't you? I love cartoons. They are so expressive. Some are funny, serious, dark and depressing, light and whimsical. Black and white, vivid colors, pale pastels, they ALL are so neat to have in my life.

Thank you so much for cartoons and for the people that can create such awesome characters. Thank you for imagination and the ability to use it so that other people can benefit or enjoy life just a bit more abundantly. I wonder how much laughter that I would have missed out on growing up if it were not for all the cartoons that I watched.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Isaiah 8:1a)
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=isaiah+8%3A1&version=NIV

The Lord said to me, “Take a large scroll
and write on it with an ordinary pen..
Isaiah 8:1a

No comments:

Post a Comment