Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Anony-MOUSES!!


Dear God,

Anonymous people sure are BOLD!! I pull up different blogs and I watch music videos on YouTube. I sometimes read the comments that people leave behind. The nastiest and most hurtful comments are left behind by the "anony-mouses" of the world. They attack YOU, people that believe in You, people that have different ideas than THEY do about life. They are dark and ugly at times. They attack people who leave comments about how they felt when their mother died or comments about their grandfather who is terminally ill. There is no compassion at all from "anony-mouse". I read an attack on someone yesterday. I pulled up "anony-mouse" 's site and of course there was no information at all about who he/she was or is. Just some nasty voice sent down to destroy all. Lord, this is similar to the way Satan attacks, isn't it?

YOU know who "anony-mouse" is, don't you God!!!!

Lord, how do we handle the "anony-mouses"  of the world? They don't carry a lot of credibility and I don't give them much either. Oh to be as bold about YOU as "anony-mouse" is with his/her hateful nasty comments. I think it is about time to step it up a notch in the BOLD department where You are concerned.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Proverbs 21:29}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=proverbs%2021:29&version=NIV
Lord, it amazes me that I just can't come up with a topic that Your word doesn't address. THANK YOU!!!!!

The wicked put up a bold front,
    but the upright give thought to their ways.

Proverbs 21:29

No comments:

Post a Comment