Friday, September 6, 2013

Wine in Heaven?


Dear God,
What did the wine that Jesus made taste like? I have tasted wine that was pretty good on this earth and I bet the stuff he made was EXCELLENT and PERFECT.

What will wine taste like in Heaven? Will there be wine there?

Sometimes, I feel like a child at Christmas time wanting to open their presents to see what is in all of the boxes. I want to see what You have for me. I am sure it will be more than I can comprehend.

Also, will people HUG in Heaven? I hope so. I have so many questions for You, Lord!

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: John 2:1-11}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%202:1-11&version=NIV

Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper wine after the guests have had too much to drink; but you have saved the best till now.
John 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment