Friday, September 20, 2013

That's Silly


Dear God,
I can't believe airplanes can fly in the sky. They are made out of metal and they are heavy.

I can't believe wind exists. I can't see it. It's just not there no matter how much I try to view its presence.

I can't believe and don't understand how H20 can be a solid, a liquid, and a gas......REALLY?? How can the same thing be three different things?

I can't believe that the world is round just because people have SAID it is and supposedly have taken pictures of it. I have NEVER truly seen or experienced a ROUND earth for myself in this manner....therefore, I don't believe.

These statements are silly, and it is silly that people don't believe in YOU.

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: II Corinthians 4:4-6,18}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ii%20corinthians%204:4-6&version=NIV
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ii%20corinthians%204:18&version=NIV

So we fix our eyes not on
what is seen,
but on what is unseen, since
what is seen is temporary,
but what is unseen is eternal.
II Corinthians 4:18


           

No comments:

Post a Comment