Thursday, September 19, 2013

This "TIME" Thing


Dear God,
Why do some people say time doesn't exist? I have said that very thing to people myself. As a human living on this earth, I can say that I WISH time didn't exist, but it does even though I have told people that it does not. Do you see how confusing this is?

Maybe I'm just not enlightened enough yet to see life as something more than just years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes or seconds. I am beginning to see the value in NOT living like I am constantly running out of it (time that is).

I think I need to work my life by the job and not by the hour. I think it would hold more value if I did. Would it?

This time thing has me puzzled.

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: II Peter 3:1-9}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ii%20peter%203:1-9&version=NIV

But do not forget this one
thing, dear friends:
With the Lord a day is like
a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 
II Peter 3:8 


No comments:

Post a Comment