Monday, September 2, 2013

Overcome Evil with Good


Dear God,
Little children are so wonderful. Four year olds are great to be around because they seem to want to learn ALL THE TIME...at least the four year olds that I visit with during the week at work.

A baby's smile totally melts my heart.

Something tragic was told to me today about a nine year old little girl who's father was molesting her. She told the policeman that he had been doing it since she was three years old. God, this is not right! Please help that precious little one to heal. God, help me to know what to do when people are hurting and need me to help them with MORE than mere WORDS.

Love,
Me:(

{Daily Scripture Reading: Romans 12:9-21}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans%2012:9-21&version=NIV

Do not be overcome by evil,
but overcome evil with
GOOD!
Romans 12:21




No comments:

Post a Comment