Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Junky House


Dear God,
Can a person be encouraged and discouraged at the same time? Well, I am....at the same time too. How can this be?

I seem to imagine a life of organization and beauty in my home and this encourages me. My home is: my dwelling place, my domain, my messy palace, my junky jail, my place to lay my head at night. THEN, I see the reality of "home" and I get discouraged.

How do I turn the imagination part into the reality part? HOW?

Lord, I need your help to do this. Your word says that I have many plans in my heart, but YOU direct my steps. OK. I have the plans, I NEED you to direct my steps to accomplish my plans please. I will get out of the way and let you help because, quite frankly, I'm just tired of messing up and/or standing still.

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: Proverbs 16:1-3;9}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs%2016:1-3&version=NIV
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs%2016:9&version=NIV

In their hearts humans
plan their course,
    but the Lord

establishes their steps.
Proverbs 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment