Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Twenty One Minutes Too Late


Dear God,
Thank you for the tears that I have cried so far today. I have felt like I have needed to cry for quite some time now. Why did it have to start at 2:30 this morning, continue in my car on the way to work, and then even STILL IN MY CAR on the way home from a meeting?

I feel better. The thirteen overdrawn items in my checking account was the trigger, the last straw....OUCH! Sometimes, it takes something like that to help release pain in our souls, I guess. What makes me mad is that it could have been prevented if I had made a transfer TWENTY ONE minutes earlier before the cut off time yesterday. Seems that I am running TWENTY ONE minutes late on many issues lately.

God, can you please help me?

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: Isaiah 25:4-9}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah%2025:4-9&version=NIV

You have been a refuge for the poor, 
a refuge for the needy
in their distress,
a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat.

Isaiah 25:4

No comments:

Post a Comment