Monday, September 9, 2013

The Smell of Rain


Dear God,
I love rain.

I love how it smells, how it feels, how it washes things clean. I have read that small children have said to people that the smell of rain or an approaching storm smells like YOU. Is that true or are the stories that I have read just beautiful "make believes" from someone's imagination? It makes for a wonderful thought and gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to read it whether it is true or not.

In reality, what do you really smell like? Rain is a pretty good smell if you do smell like that God. What do you feel like? What do you sound like? Here comes some rain in my eyes now......just wondering.

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: Exodus 33:12-23}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus%2033:12-23&version=NIV

But,” He said, “you cannot
see my face, for no one
may see me and live.”
Exodus 33:20

No comments:

Post a Comment