Friday, September 27, 2013

Jesus in My Screen Door


Dear God,
Do angels get to hold the little babies that die on this earth? People down here say that they do.

Are you REALLY in the screen doors and tree trunks and in a box of chicken wings like the news media reports so many times when someone calls them and says you are?

So many questions about YOU?

I have a really hard time buying into the screen door stuff, and I just can't find that in your word.

I think that if you are in these things, and if I ever do happen to see you in the wood grains of my life, I will thank you, praise you, love you, and let it be our little secret, is that OK?

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: I Corinthians 8:1-13}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=i%20corinthians%208:1-13&version=NIV

Be careful, however, that the exercise of your rights does not become a stumbling block to the weak.
I Corinthians 8:9


           

No comments:

Post a Comment