Sunday, September 1, 2013

Thank You for Creating Me

Dear God,
A lump has just formed in my throat as I have started to write this letter to you. First and foremost, THANK YOU!!

Thank you for my life, for my family, for every single breath that I take into my lungs, for music, for my mind, for my heart, for my gifts (the gift of grace). Mostly, Thank You for giving me your Son, Jesus. Thank you for the Holy Spirit that guides me (or at least tries very hard to guide me as you KNOW how stubborn I can be at times.)

Thank you for creating me.

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: Psalms 92:1-15}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm%2092:1-15&version=NIV

It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High,
to proclaim your love in the morning, and your faithfulness at night..
Psalms 92:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment