Tuesday, September 24, 2013

FONTS....I Love'em So


Dear God,
I love fonts. I love the numerous types of characters that make up words. I love the shapes and expressions that every different font or script can represent. (I know that I just wrote about this yesterday, I just love 'em so). I wonder what the FONT will look like in the Lamb's book of life.......?

Was it your idea to provide us with so much variety...even in something as common as the written language? Is the written language common?

I believe that I am amazed once again by your attention to detail. How much more can I handle as a human?

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: Revelations 21:22-27}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=revelation%2021:22-27&version=NIV


Nothing impure will ever enter it,
nor will anyone who does
what is shameful or deceitful, but
only those whose names are WRITTEN in the Lamb’s book of life.
Revelations 21:27




No comments:

Post a Comment