Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Owls and Samaritans


Dear God,
Why do crows HATE owls? I think owls are so cute.

This morning when I was out walking, two huge barn owls were sitting on the tall peanut dryer roof and a murder (I now know WHY they are called a MURDER) of crows attacked them. They were dive bombing those poor owls until finally they both dove off of the metal perch they were sitting on, and swooped off into some trees. Of course, the horrible crows were in pursuit. I kept on walking. What was I to do? What could I have done? Is this like the good samaritan story? Would I walk away if it were humans and not birds? I hope I would help....

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: Luke 10:25-37
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%2010:25-37&version=NIV

Love your neighbor as yourself...
Luke 10:27b

No comments:

Post a Comment