Saturday, September 21, 2013

Holy Spirit GOOD!!


Dear God,
Your Holy Spirit is so strong at times. Sometimes I want to do something SO BAD and your Spirit is grasping my soul and telling me to NOT DO IT!

I know it is your Spirit because I search the scripture and find it in black and white words. I hear it, because I search for the answers from good christian people that know You and they are grounded in your word and have been through many trials while living here.

I am amazed and thankful for this Spirit that guides and protects me from my own foolishness and stupidity.

Thank you for the Holy Spirit.

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: John 16:5-16}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john%2016:5-16&version=NIV

But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
John 16:13

No comments:

Post a Comment