Saturday, September 7, 2013

Every Empty Word Spoken


Dear God,
Something is bothering me. Your word says (Matt 12:36) that "men will have to give account for every careless word spoken."

What about people that are deaf and can't speak? Do they get off scott free?

Maybe because of the fact that they lived on earth without being able to hear or speak, they get a special blessing when they get to Heaven......I'm really not sure how that works.

I guess that I will find out later. Thank you for letting me be able to hear and speak. I see the importance and accountability of them both. Wow, what an awesome responsibility you have given to me to use them in the best way I can and SHOULD.

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: Matthew 12:22-37}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2012:22-37&version=NIV

But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken.
Matthew 12:36

No comments:

Post a Comment