Saturday, September 14, 2013

Will There Be SLEEP in Heaven?


Dear God,
I am so tired that I literally cannot see straight. I have to squint to read the road signs as I am driving down the road.

I LOVE SLEEP.

That was a good thing you invented. There is nothing like waking up after a good sleep and feeling completely rested.

It seems that I know a lot of people that have trouble sleeping at night. I would sure hate that. We humans need sleep to function and survive.

Will we have to (or should I say...GET TO as I love it so much) sleep in Heaven? I guess it won't be necessary, will it?

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: Proverbs 3:19-26}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=proverbs%203:19-26&version=NIV

When you lie down,
you will not be afraid;
    when you lie down,

your sleep will be sweet.
Proverbs 3:24


           

No comments:

Post a Comment