Wednesday, September 25, 2013

It HURTS when People Hurt


Dear God,
I hate when people hurt. I can feel it in my soul when people around me hurt. Is that your spirit inside of me or is it just me? Is simply "being there" and "acknowledgement" enough for a person when they are broken and hurting and in pain?

Physical and emotional hurts can render people, even me, feeling like there is no hope. I don't like that at all. It seems it can hit at ANY MOMENT in our lives. Again, I DON'T LIKE THAT! I don't want people to hurt. I don't want "ME" to hurt either.

How strange the human spirit is. It seems that our spirits travel up, down, and all around.

God, grab my floating spirit and keep it stable until I can get to you, please.

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: Matthew 5:3-12}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew%205:3-12&version=NIV

Blessed are the poor in spirit,
    for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:3




No comments:

Post a Comment