Saturday, February 1, 2014

I Don't Have to Speak Ya, I Do Want to Pray for Ya


Dear God,
I need to know how to keep someone a friend without speaking to them. How is it possible to have a person in my heart, think the absolute world of them, but NOT have any communication with them? Can you help me understand this? I want to understand. I need to know what this means so that I can continue on with life in a healthy manner.

Dealing with the unknown and unseen things of this world is NOT easy. There really are hidden forces all around us. The forces that deal with our minds are unbelievably almost overpowering at times. Without you Lord, I can't imagine how a battle with the unseen world would turn out. You keep me stable and help my understanding with Your words.

Sometimes, I read things in your word that I don't like......but, truth is truth. If I choose to flow with it and not "agin" it, my ride sure seems to be a lot smoother.

Anyway, please help me to understand this kind of stuff.

Thank you.

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: Colossians 1:9-14, Ecclesiastes 3:6-7}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=colossians+1%3A9-14&version=NIV
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ecclesiastes+3%3A6-7&version=NIV

For this reason, since the day we heard
about you, we have not stopped
praying for you.
Colossians 1:9





No comments:

Post a Comment