Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bless the Latter Part of My Life Please


Dear God,

I really love how the book of Job ended. Job 42:12 says that You blessed the latter part of Job's life more than the first. I feel like this is the stage that I am in right now of my life. As of this writing, I am 47 years old. Will I live to be 94 years old? Anyway, I think that at the age of 47, one can say they are entering the latter part of life. I feel blessed by You so far. If life can be divided into two parts, the first part and the last part, then I would have to say the first part was filled with a lot of LIFE stuff (birth-growing-salvation-high school-college-marriage-children-home-vocations-death of loved ones). It has been pretty full thus far.

God, I don't want to be selfish and ask you this, but I DO want to ask You to bless the latter part of my life MORE than the first. WOW!!! That would be awesome. I think that I will start off the second half by falling totally in love with You and following the words that have been given to us.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Job 42:1-17}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=job+42%3A1-17&version=NKJV

The Lord blessed the latter part of Job’s
life more than the former part.
Job 42:12


No comments:

Post a Comment