Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Today is Auto Pilot Day


Dear God,

Some days, I feel that my auto pilot has been turned on. Today is one of those "auto pilot" kind of days. I see all of the tasks before me, I anticipate some stressful situations and some uncertainties as I am going to be meeting with a person today that I am not sure HOW to help them. God, help me and give me wisdom. I have many home tasks to do and I know how exhausted I physically am going to be after an extremely busy day at work. It seems that I can see the beginning, the middle, and the end of this day before it begins....how LIFELESS!

God, I thank you for the auto pilot days too. Being on auto pilot means things are gonna be smooth with no unusual problems, wind or storms ahead. Coasting life is good sometimes. It gives us time to rest before the next hill comes up.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: John 10:7-18}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+10%3A7-18&version=NKJV

I have come that they may have life,
and that they may have it more
abundantly.
John 10:10

No comments:

Post a Comment