Monday, February 17, 2014

Musicians Have Influenced Me...Oh My Word!


Dear God,

One time, I tried to write down all the musicians in my life that have influenced my style of music that I create. I couldn't do it. I think that EVERY song that I have ever heard and EVERY singer and musician that I have listened to has influenced me in some form or fashion. It is amazing how influences like these can shape who we are as people.

Is it true that every person that we have ever met in person or seen through the "air waves" of TV, movies, internet has some type of molding influence on who we are as people? Proverbs says "as iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another".

I wouldn't say that the BAD people that have come and gone out of my life was a GREAT experience, but I can certainly say that I learned some pretty valuable lessons that I would not have learned other wise if they had not come into my life at all.

Lord, thank you for influences.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Proverbs 27:17}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs%2027:17

As iron sharpens iron,
    so one person sharpens another.

Proverbs 27:17

No comments:

Post a Comment