Monday, February 10, 2014

New Heaven...New Earth...:)


Dear God,

When I read Your promises in the bible, I sometimes feel that another layer of reinforcement has been added to my already firm foundation of the "floor" that I am standing on in this old world.

What is speaking to me right now is in Isaiah 65:17-20.

EmojiNew Heaven (I haven't even seen the old one yet)
EmojiNew Earth (THAT will be good as I am seeing what we have right now...even though I love autumn leaves, mountains, and blue skies).
EmojiNever again will babies live but a few days (I have been to some funerals of little babies and these words that You have given are WONDERFUL)
EmojiPeople will not die before their time (Mom was 57 years old when she died.....I think that was way too early to die)

Thank you for these words dear Lord.
They are wonderful words.

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: Isaiah 65:17-20}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+65%3A17-20&version=NIV

I will create
    new heavens and a new earth.
The former things will not be remembered,
    nor will they come to mind.

Isaiah 65:17

No comments:

Post a Comment