Sunday, February 9, 2014

Of Making Books, There is No End


Dear God,

I want to write my next book and entitle it "TWO Things to Do Before You Die". I love coming up with titles to books, movies, songs, papers, projects. Oh, I LOVE IT. The problem is writing the stuff to back up the title. Man, that requires thinking, writing, keyboarding, researching, early morning, late night WORK!!

Writing is not easy, but it is AWESOME! There is something about writing. Writing thoughts, facts, and make believe stories gives such a sense of creation; taking something that is nothing and creating something. Kinda like a mini You, Lord. Maybe that is why I love it so, because so many words that I write down are creations from You to and through me. I put my earthly stuff down sometimes and I don't think it is near as good as the stuff that You give me to write. Thank you for this desire in me to WRITE!!

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Ecclesiastes 12:9-14}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ecclesiastes+12%3A9-14&version=NIV

Of making many books there is no end, and much
study wearies the body.
Ecclesiastes 12:12

No comments:

Post a Comment