Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Holy Spirit is WONDERFUL!


Dear God,

Thank you for the Holy Spirit in my life. Some people may call the Holy Spirit that dwells in us our "conscience". Having a conscience is good and all, but there is something more powerful, more DEVINE, about Your Spirit.

The Holy Spirit inside of me gets so excited whenever it hears about You and Your words. It gets excited when it is around people that believe in You. It is like the Holy Spirit is at a family reunion and gets to hug all of it's cousins or something. I can meet a person that is a complete stranger, but if Your Spirit is in them, we can stop right there and pray together to You and be very connected.

How strange and utterly WONDERFUL this connection is to me.

Thank you for the Holy Spirit in my life and heart.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: I Corinthians 6:19-20}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=i+corinthians+6%3A19-20&version=NIV

Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit,
who is in you, whom you have received from God?
I Corinthians 6:19

No comments:

Post a Comment