Friday, February 21, 2014

It's Hard to be a Doer (not a Deer)


Dear God,

Being a "doer" (not a deer) is harder than I thought. I have really been working to become more of a doer of Your word, a doer in my house work, a doer to better myself, a doer to help and give to others. Being a "doer" is an entirely different way of living than being a "dreamer" only. Doers get things DONE!! Results are a big factor for a doer. You can't have "done" without "do"......NOPE.

I need to know what results I want to achieve BEFORE I start doing something, not AFTER I begin the process. I think that it would give more purpose to the "Do" in my life.

Do-Do-Do
Know-Know-Know
Value-Value-Value
and
Start-Start-Start!!

How SIMPLE is that?

Thanks for DOERS! Help me to be one. And thank you for deers too.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Proverbs 12:1-16}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=proverbs+12%3A1-16&version=NIV

Those who work their land will have abundant food,
    but those who chase fantasies have no sense.

Proverbs 12:11

No comments:

Post a Comment