Saturday, August 16, 2014

Looking Beyond the Bad


Dear God,

Life is truly amazing. NO DOUBTS!

I feel that I am only beginning to slightly understand how it works.

There are so many good things all around and there are so many bad things too. I think this "life" thing works better when we concentrate on the good things more than on the bad things and we immerse ourselves in You and what Your word says.

Family is good. Laughing is good. Sunrises are good. Sunsets are good. Helping other people is good.

There are many things in life that are good. I need to concentrate on the GOOD when the BAD pops up its ugly head in my line of vision.

Life needs GOOD in it!

.....looking beyond the bad to the good spots just ahead....

Love,
Me:)

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love
God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment