Thursday, August 21, 2014

Every Knee Will Bow♥


Dear God,

You are AWESOME! (can't say it enough Lord)

This morning, I heard a Christian rock song that gave me goose bumps. You know how I am regarding rock music. I LOVE the guitar and licks and originality of it all. Sometimes, the Christian rock leaves me a little.......blah.

Anyway, the song spoke of how EVERY knee will bow someday at the name of Jesus. All crowns will be laid at Your feet.

Help me to remember when my days get discouraging and folks that don't know You get me down, that ONE DAY, on THE day, EVERYONE who has ever been and ever will be will confess YOU AS LORD.

WOW!!

The victory lies with You. It always has and always will.

Goose bump time here on earth is a comin'!

Love,
Me:)


You, then, why do you judge your brother or sister?
Or why do you treat them with contempt?
For we will all stand before God’s judgment seat. It is written:
“‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord,
‘every knee will bow before me;
   every tongue will acknowledge God.’”
So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God.
Romans 14:10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment