Thursday, August 14, 2014

Good Ol' David


Dear God,

Thank You for strength.

Twice today, the story of David and Goliath came up in two separate readings that I came across.

Oh, to have the boldness and strength of David!! I am sure that I have mentioned him to You before, but thank you for letting his story be in your word. It is a great encouragement to read about him and the many ups and downs that he went through on this earth. How many times did he make you smile? How many times do I make you smile? I hope many times a day.

Give me a strength that can only come from knowing You, please!

Love,
Me:)


After removing Saul, he made David their king. God testified
concerning him: ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my
own heart; he will do everything I want him to do.’
Acts 13:22

No comments:

Post a Comment