Wednesday, August 20, 2014

God is in Control♥


Dear God,

The message from our preacher this past Sunday was so applicable to my life that I couldn't believe it. He spoke about the devil and how we shouldn't give him too much credit for the things in our lives.

There were many things our preacher went over, but the main issue was that You are in control of it ALL! When we are sick (as I have been the last week) You are in control. When things break down, You are in control. When bad things happen, You are in control. Life is life and it happens to us all. I am so glad that You are the one in control when I have to go through the bad things in this life.

Thank you for the message. It is good to HEAR Your word.

Love,
Me:)


Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth!

Psalms 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment