Wednesday, July 16, 2014

ROAR......With a Gentle Answer!!

Dear God,

I am fighting four big old lions today at work. HARD STUFF!!

The people are mad, mean, and ferocious.

I keep remembering that Your word says:

"A gentle answer turns away wrath"

OK....let's see how that works. When people holler, scream, and even use the "F" word at me, sometimes, well, it just ain't too much fun. In fact, it hasn't been FUN in a while. But sometimes, FUN has to be put aside to work and accomplish things. Life and work are not just about having FUN. Lions don't CARE about fun. They want me to pull the thorn out of their paws so they won't hurt anymore. That's WORK!

Help me fight the lions today.

Love,
Me:)
A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
Proverbs 15:1

No comments:

Post a Comment