Tuesday, July 22, 2014

ALL Circumstances? OK!!



Dear God,

Give thanks in ALL circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
I Thessalonians 5:18

You know Lord, it is easy to write these words down. It is easy to think about these words and dwell on them. It is easy to print them out and tape them to my computer at work.

On the other hand:

DOING IT IS A WHOLE 'NUTHER STORY!

The "doing" of it is what will make the difference, not the dwelling on it.

Today, I will give THANKS for ALL circumstances in my life.

If:
*my computer messes up at work
*I get sick
*a customer is mean
*someone brings me flowers

Whatever it is, I will give thanks in Christ Jesus.

Love,
Me:)

Daily Reading: I Thessalonians 5:1-28
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=I+Thessalonians+5&version=NIV

..give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will
for you in Christ Jesus.
I Thessalonians 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment