Sunday, July 27, 2014

Mini Musical....xo

Dear God,

Thank you for the final idea for my mini-musical. The last song will be called "Battle Cry".

Here are the titles:

1. This Is the Day
2. I Wanta Go Home
3. Battle Cry
4. The Sound
5. Insanity Runs in the Family

What a line up.
What an aerobic work out.
Please give me the ultimate rhythm and rhyme for these songs. I know that You will and it will be AWESOME! I can't wait!

For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their
life for me will find it.  What good will it be for someone to
 gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone
 give in exchange for their soul?
Matthew 16:25-26
We can be SO MUCH MORE than we EVER thought about being if we let YOU guide and lead us.

Love,
Me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment