Wednesday, July 23, 2014

PaPeR!!!!

Dear God,

PAPER!!

Did Jesus have to worry abut all of the paper in His life? What was the equivalent of paper back in His day?

I cannot believe the amount of paper that passes through my hands in one day. In the morning, I read a book, bible, devotional or magazine. In the afternoon, WORK! I will say no more on that one. At night, mail and bills.

paper, Paper, PAPER!!
So MUCH of it!

It can get quite maddening indeed!

Help me as I am drowning in a sea of paper today.

Love,
Me:)


 I have much to write to you, but I do not want to use paper and ink.
Instead, I hope to visit you and talk with you face to face, so
that our joy may be complete.
II John 1:12
{I say Amen to this. Let's do some face to face stuff for a while...}:)

No comments:

Post a Comment