Friday, July 25, 2014

Communication Adventure


Dear God,

I marvel at two things almost daily:

1. The lack of intelligence in some folks
2. The abundance of intelligence in other folks

Somehow, I have to figure out how to deal with both sides of the see-saw regarding people in a way that is not insulting or degrading. I also have to do it with MY limited intelligence of it all. Man.......it is hard sometimes because it is almost like I have to speak many different types of languages to communicate even though we speak the same language. (Does that make sense?)

What an adventure communication is!

Thanks for the diversities in life.

Love,
Me:)


(some days, I feel like a pay phone in a cell phone world where communication is concerned...:)

The soothing tongue is a tree of life,
    but a perverse tongue crushes the spirit.

Proverbs 15:4

No comments:

Post a Comment